The RSC-B90 is a high resolution camera that offer outstanding color fidelity and full, broadband response for high resolution color applications. This camera is excellent for airborne applications, and other harsh environments. Low light sensitivity is 3 lux at F1.2 thanks to the 1/2″ Super HAD II CCD Imager. This camera offers many standard features in a compact package, including composite or Y/C output, high speed shutter, TTL (through-the-lens) auto/manual white balance, reverse imaging, and AGC on/off functionality. A PAL version is also available (RSC-B90P).
The RPS-A77 and RPS-78 are available for operation with MIL-STD-704 power sources. These rugged power supplies provide regulated 12 VDC to the camera from 20-30 VDC unregulated sources.
- 1/2″ Super HAD II CCD Sensor
- Superior Heat Transfer for High Temperature Operation
- Wide Dynamic Range and excellent S/N Ratio
- High Sensitivity Complimentary Color Filter
- High Resolution (470 Horizontal TV Lines)
- White Pixel Compensation
- AGC on-off, Auto White Balance on-off
- NTSC/PAL or Y/C Video Output
- Ruggedized for Harsh Environments
- Miniature Size (Smaller than RSC-A Series, see drawing on spec sheet)
- High Speed Shutter Control (Auto Iris CCD)
- Reverse Imaging Capable
- RS-232 Remote Interface with many options